The famous basketball star has claimed he has been a long-time Rossoneri follower upon a visit to the club’s training facilities on Saturday
LA Lakers basketball star Kobe Bryant has revealed himself to be a massive AC Milan supporter!
The American, 34, visited the club’s training ground on Saturday to use the facilities as he continues to work his way back to fitness from an Achilles tendon injury.
Having met Milan stars Daniele Bonera and Andrea Poli on Saturday, Bryant revealed his Rossoneri roots and that he has always supported the Serie A club.
“I have always been a Milan fan,” he told the club’s official website. “Back in Los Angeles I have a Milan scarf and shirt hanging up in my locker room.”
Bryant, who was gifted a No.24 shirt upon his visit to the Italian giants, will be hoping that his favourite Italian club will be able to better last year’s third-place finish in Serie A last season.
- Kobe Visits AC Milan For Achilles Rehab, Does Entire Interview In Italian (Video) (thacover2.com)
- AC Milan rubbish Chelsea link to Italian starlet (talksport.co.uk)
- Kobe Visits AC Milan For Achilles Rehab, Does Interview In Italian (Video) (blacksportsonline.com)
- Serie A: Five Italian Players Ready To Take Revenge Next Season (swol.co)
- “I’ve Been an AC Milan Fan since i was a Kid”- Kobe (dailymilan.com)
- We couldn’t afford Strootman, reveals AC Milan (goal.com)
- AC Milan attempt to hijack Liverpool’s deal for Ajax star (talksport.co.uk)
- AC Milan: A Jekyll and Hyde campaign (o-posts.net)
- Robinho Pens New Contract with AC Milan (insidefutbol.com)